News Letter Editorial
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Partnership for Safe Medicines India is a coalition of consumer organizations, patient, physician, pharmacist, university, industry and other professional organizations committed to the safety of prescription drugs and protecting consumers against unapproved, spurious, counterfeit, substandard, falsified, mishandled or otherwise unsafe medicines.
Objectives of PSM India
- To integrate spurious with counterfeit, falsified, substandard and unsafe medicines
- To involve all the stakeholders in an equitable manner
- To learn from modern technology available around the world to empower and enable consumers to detect and access safe medicines
- To ensure consumer health & safety prevails over profit
- To focus on the poor and vulnerable consumers in developing countries to seek benefit from PSM India Initiative.